Going to sell your home-especially if you have never done before, then it will be very time consuming and challenging process. For selling home, you hire many agents, who sell your home quickly. But before selling home or hiring agent, you have to be alert and remember such things which can help you to avoid such kinds of mistakes:
- Setting an Unrealistic Price: When you selling your home either with the help of agent or alone, set the right price for your home. Remember that, overpriced homes do not sell. Never worry about setting a price that’s on the low side because this will generate multiple offers and bid the price up to home’s true market value. Under pricing home can actually be a strategy to generate extra interests in your listings.
- Expecting To Get Your Asking Price: Many people want to list their homes at a price which attracts the buyers while still leaving some breathing room for negotiations. This will allow the buyer that he or she is getting a good value and also allow you to get the money that you need from the sale.
- Try to hide significant problems: If there is any problem with the property, then it will be uncovered during inspection, so there is no use to hide it. So it’s better to fix that problem or you can decrease the price of the property. Remember if you don’t fix that problem in advance, you may turn away a fair number of buyers who want a turnkey home.
- Signing a Purchase Contract With An Unqualified Buyer: Signing a contract with a buyer whose purchase of your home is contingent on the sale of his or her own property may also put you in a serious bind if you need to close by a particular date.
- Not Accommodating Potential Buyers: When you sell your home, then every buyer want to see your home before buying it and you need to accommodate with that person. You have to clean the house before every single visit. A buyer won’t care if your home was clean last week if it is not clean when he or she views it.
CALL AT: 647-990-7300 for any information for buying and selling home and visit our site: www.1percentcomm.com